Wish Boutique Stationery is a little studio in Newcastle NSW specialising in custom wedding and party invitations, stationery and signage.
Booking Wish Boutique Stationery means you are booking me, Ashleigh! You are safe knowing that you are getting a real person and professional designer (with loads of experience) and not a computer generated template system that pumps out cookie cutter designs and generic fonts for everyone. I have feelings, I can create and most importantly, I will listen to you! Everything is tailor made – even when you pick from my studio collection – I will tweak it perfectly just for you! I don’t have a flashy shopfront, it is just me, my little man and my pup sipping home brewed iced tea and working away in my little studio listening to my indie Spotify playlist (and sometimes some Prince!).
A little about me and my business:
- I have been doing this wedding gig for over 7 years now – been a graphic designer for over 9
- I married my high school sweetheart in 2012 – the inspiration behind Wish Boutique Stationery. I have the most supportive husband there is!
- I source all materials and cards from Australia
- All the finishing touches are hand applied by me (and my sister in law when I say pretty please!)
- I hate waste – that’s why all my free samples are from previous weddings where I have printed a few spares and I try and recycle as much of my packaging as possible
- My favourite colour for weddings is Navy, always has been, always will be!
- Weddings are only half of what I do – I also work as a freelance designer for corporate and startup businesses specialising in branding, print and publications – send me an email if you want to discuss branding, business or a new project!
- I love to talk! Maybe too much! But I just love people and learning all about them!
With over 9 years in the Graphic Design, Print and Wedding industries, I offer a range of professional services and experience to help you find something you love and also fits into your budget. You can have something completely designed and made for you, choose one of the studio collection (pre designed) designs or even make them yourself! I want to make it easy for you to get the invitations you have been dreaming of. I ship orders across Australia.
All invitations and stationery are printed on high quality papers and cards using premium digital and specialty printers. You can be sure that your invitations will be of the highest standard. All special finishes are hand applied in my home studio and all materials are sourced from Australia.
By having your invitations and stationery custom made, they will be designed exactly the way you want it. From the graphics through to the paper, embellishments, typeface and colours. I love to bring life to your ideas!
If you are on a budget, or are pressed for time, my studio collection is made up of pre-designed invitations that are available for you to purchase. The collection is always growing and follows current design trends and colours. You can always change the colour scheme of our designs.
Do It Yourself (DIY)
This option is perfect for those who like to get crafty, want to save some money or who have always wanted to make their own invitations, but also want something that looks professional. I will supply the professionally printed papers and materials for you to put together. This is the most popular option.
With a strong background in print and specialty printing techniques, I offer the highest standard and wide range of options including digital printing, letterpress (embossing), foil, white ink, printing on wood and engraving. Prices for different printing methods vary, so please contact us for a quote.